Well Luke slept in our bed last night, he is starting to get over all of his germs. We have been fighting ears, croup, and to top it off...he had the stomach flu. (a toddler puking is not fun). This is his first year in daycare and you can totally tell...before we always just had a sitter so he was only with one other child. I hope soon his immunity grows and we stop getting so sick. Of course with his germs, we are getting some of them too..like the colds...its hard not to kiss on him so we all get the colds...including the grandparents. As you can see by the pic he is a wild sleeper...I took this a half hour ago. Under him is is favorite buddy...super pig...yes that is his name...and Luke sleeps with him all the time. That and his blankie...a thermal blanket.
The only good thing about his ears and stuff is...the pacifier is gone. We have been with out it for 4 weeks now...so now we just have to focus on potty training.
Well that is it from me...I have to go into work for 2 hours for our new phones. Talk to everyone later.
1 comment:
I love being able to get family updates on you guys. We miss you a lot. Abbie still talks about "Baby Luke" and we have to keep reminding her that he isn't a baby anymore. I guess she thinks if she can't see him then he hasn't changed.
Hope we get to see you again one of these days....
Post a Comment