Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Time Blogging

Ok...I decided to try this blogging thing...I read lots of other blogs and get updates that way so I thought I could try this to let others get updates on us.

Well what is new with us. Luke is now 2 1/2 years old...time has flewn by. He got his first school pictures today through his daycare. He is getting to grown up! We took him out to the soccer field tonight and Brad showed him how to stop and kick the ball. He was a quick learner and was kicking the ball all over the place and with purpose. He also got shown by his daddy how to throw the ball over his head like you do in a soccer game. Luke is now able to recognize his name when we show him the letters and he can sing his abc's with out missing a word. He loves pizza, hates red meat, and will do anything for ice cream. He loves playing outside, being extremely independent, and for the most part a very sweet child...trust me we have had our meltdowns lately. I am truly in love with being a mom of a little boy!

Brad is doing great at realestate, for being part time at it. He has been quite busy...at the moment things have slown down..but it will pick back up soon.

I am still working in Inpatient Hematology/Oncology, and I do like being a nurse. It is nice to work 3 and be off 4.

Other than that, we went and saw Fireproof on Friday. Please if you are married go and see this...it was a great movie. And if you have any intention on getting married..see the movie.

So this is all for my first blog. Hope it finds everyone well.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogging world :)